For cats with, or at risk from mixed infections by cestodes, nematodes and ectoparasites. The veterinary medicinal product is exclusively indicated when all three groups are targeted at the same time.
- Treatment of infestations by fleas (Ctenocephalides felis). One treatment provides immediate and persistent flea killing activity for one month.
- The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Treatment of infestations by ticks. One treatment provides immediate and persistent tick killing activity against Ixodes scapularis for one month and against Ixodes ricinus for five weeks.
- Treatment of infestations by ear mites (Otodectes cynotis).
- Treatment of infections with tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis, Echinococcus multilocularis, Joyeuxiella pasqualei and Joyeuxiella fuhrmanni).
- Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes (L3, L4 larvae and adults of Toxocara cati, L4 larvae and adults of Ancylostoma tubaeforme and Ancylostoma ceylanicum, and adult forms of Toxascaris leonina and Ancylostoma braziliense).
- Prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis) for one month.
- Treatment of infections with feline lungworms (L4 larvae and adults of Troglostongulus brevior).
- Treatment of infections with vesical worms (Capillaria plica).
Legal Category: POM-V
Product SPC Datasheet is available here