A valid veterinary prescription must be received for all POM-V (prescription only) medications within 5 days from the date of order or the order may be cancelled and subject to an administration fee. Please see our refund policy for more information.
Once weekly dosing with Daxocox® achieves significant improvement of clinical signs associated with OA pain
- Owners report that 90% of dogs with OA improve after treatment with Daxocox® and 84% of dogs improved their quality of life from “poor or fair” to “good, very good or excellent”
- According to veterinary assessment 74% of the dogs do not show clinical signs of osteoarthrit is
Daxocox® has a broad margin of safety:
- Clinical field trials noted that, as with all NSAIDs, adverse effects are mostly related to the gastrointestinal system and most cases recovered without treatment
- The target animal safety study demonstrates that administering up to 5x the recommended therapeutic dose did not show any relevant treatment related adverse effects
- Suitable for long-term use, with no evidence of drug over-accumulation and no need for therapeutic breaks
Check out daxocox.co.uk for more information.
Legal Category: POM-V
Product SPC Datasheet is available here