A valid veterinary prescription must be received for all POM-V (prescription only) medications within 5 days from the date of order or the order may be cancelled and subject to an administration fee. Please see our refund policy for more information.
Canikur® 4.4 g tablets
Canikur® chewable tablets are a tasty dietary supplement that help make upset tummies
happier again. They manage digestive upsets such as diarrhoea, and restore digestive health through a balance of carbohydrates and minerals that help recondition your dog’s intestines and remove pathogens.
• Rapidly rehydrates and replaces lost electrolytes
• Removes bad bacteria and absorbs toxins
• Soothes gut lining
• Firms up stools by prolonging intestinal transit time
Canikur® chewable tablets are very tasty and often taken voluntarily by dogs as a treat. Or they can be given whole, broken into pieces or crushed – either on their own or mixed with food.
Canikur® chewable tablets for dogs are available in 2 pack sizes:
• 12-tablet packs
• 96-tablet packs
Feeding instructions for dogs
Give the following number of tablets twice a day for 2 days, according to your dog’s weight:
• Less than 5 kg: 1 tablet twice daily (that is, 4 tablets in total over the course of 2
• 6 – 15 kg: 2 tablets twice daily (that is, 8 tablets in total over the course of 2 days)
• 16 – 25 kg: 3 tablets twice daily (that is, 12 tablets in total over the course of 2 days)
• 26 – 40 kg: 4 tablets twice daily (that is, 16 tablets in total over the course of 2 days)
• 41 – 60 kg: 5 tablets twice daily (that is, 20 tablets in total over the course of 2 days)
• Over 60 kg: 6 tablets twice daily (that is, 24 tablets in total over the course of 2 days)
If your dog’s condition does not improve after 2 days or deteriorates at any time, contact
Further information available from Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd, RG12 8YS, UK. Canikur® is a registered
trademark of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica GmbH, used under licence. ©2022 Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK
Ltd. All rights reserved. Date of preparation: Apr 2022. UI-PHC-0032-2022